Meta Centre individual rights
The people supported by Meta Centre have the right to:
- Receive professional, respectful, non-discriminatory, compassionate, dignified-timely support.
- Be treated fairly, in an equitable manner.
- Receive complete and up to date information on their care.
- Expect individual information to be handled in confidence by all agency staff.
- Participate to the fullest extent possible in developing a plan of care that addresses support needs.
- Receive information in a manner that is understandable about any aspect of the agency's involvement.
- Expect that feedback and concerns about any aspect of the agency's involvement be addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Be able to ask questions if information given is not understood.